SOLD: Singlepower Extreme
post-3118114
Post #1 of 11

Bob_McBob

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
SOLD

Update: To make the deal a bit sweeter for Canadians, if you pay by money order in Canadian dollars, the price will be C$850.

Update 2: Just to clarify, as far as I know, there would be no import tax on this amp if it were shipped to the US. I have sent many high value items to people in the States without any problems. It's Canada where we get screwed for 14% sales tax on everything!

Update 3: Sorry for the lack of pictures. The amp is actually at my dad's place right now, and all my photo gear is here, so it has been a bit difficult to organize things and take some photos. I can assure you that it's in exactly the same condition as it was when I unpackaged it, straight from Singlepower. I will try to get some photos up within a few days if it's still not sold by then.

I will probably regret this some time down the line, but I'm selling my stock Singlepower Extreme. It's in mint condition, shipped in the original packaging, and comes with two 6080 tubes as well as a NOS 6SN7GT (instead of the crappy EH one everyone hates). I'm also including an ECC type 1 tube socket adapter ($100 from SP) that allows you to use all sorts of inexpensive driver tubes.

Like I said, I will probably end up regretting it, but I haven't had a lot of time to use my headphone gear lately, and I now have other priorities. Of all the headphone amps I've owned, the Extreme is definitely my favourite, and I'm sure I will end up with another one at some point.

I'd like to get US$850 plus shipping for everything. This sale should be of special note to Canadian head-fiers as you can avoid paying about US$150 in import tax. Shipping elsewhere is not a problem, however. Please contact me if you have any questions about shipping prices, the item itself, etc. I will post some photos within a couple of days when I can get home.

post-3140553
Post #10 of 11

bmclaurin

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Gosh, if I hadn't just bought one a few weeks ago, I'd buy it. Somebody grab this thing. You won't be disappointed.

Oh yeah......BUMP!!!

Barry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)