1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold]: Shure SE535

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by DVass13, Jul 23, 2017.
Tags:
Trader History (22)
  1. DVass13
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I purchased these IEMs new from an InMotion Entertainment in the CVG airport on 2/15/2015. I was traveling for work and decided I needed a good pair of IEMs to go with my Fiio X5 (since sold). I purchased custom Noble K10s last summer and haven't used the SE535s since. They've just been sitting in their box waiting to be sold to someone who will put them to good use. The earphones are in good condition and come with pretty much everything originally included (except for a pair or two of the foam tips). I kept them in their carrying case when they were not in my ears and all other accessories stayed in the metal box since I opened them. The pictures show everything included. The cardboard box has some tears from going through airport security, but everything else is in good shape. Original purchase receipt included as well.

I am asking $275 plus shipping to the continental US.

Not interested in any trades.

Sold to Asaf Karas

DSCN6191.JPG DSCN6194.JPG DSCN6196.JPG DSCN6198.JPG DSCN6199.JPG DSCN6201.JPG DSCN6192.JPG

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  2. DVass13
    Bump

3. DVass13
    Bump

4. DVass13
    Still available

5. tryzub
    PM sent

6. DVass13
    Still available

7. DVass13