1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 bluetooth over-ear headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by dave3533, May 14, 2017.
Next

Last
Trader History (8)
  1. dave3533
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    For sale is a pair of Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 bluetooth over-ear (not the lesser on-ear version) headphones. I sent my original pair of Momentum 2.0s to Sennheiser as they had bluetooth issues. This is what Sennheiser sent me back. They are probably refurbished but they look brand new to me. Other than taking them out of the box to make sure they work and to take pictures, they have not been used by me so I'd say they are used-like new. See the pictures and ask questions if you are in doubt about anything.

$250 shipped in the USA, lower 48. Paypal or USPS money orders only. Not interested in trades. I will not ship outside the US, sorry.

Note: Please only buy these if you plan on keeping them, I've had a few people essentially "rent" headphones from me by deciding they don't like the sound signature or something subjective, and asking for reimbursement. If you want to see what they sound like, please check them out at your local hifi store or read the Momentum 2.0 thread here on Head-Fi before buying. Or buy them from a big box store and return them there, then buy these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. dave3533
    bump

3. dave3533
    ttt

4. dave3533