SOLD: SENNHEISER IE7 - $200 + Free International Shipping
Nov 25, 2008 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

soozieq

Headphoneus Supremus
ONLY A FEW HOURS TO LIST FOR!

[size=medium]SOLD

Thanks[/size]

I have less than 24 hours to return these to Amazon for a full refund, and just thought (at the last minute), it might be an idea to see if anyone here wants them before I send them back.

I'm returning them because I just ordered the Westone 3, and the exchange rate has made them so expensive, that some things have to go. Please PM me asap for any more details. They're less than a month old and are in perfect condition. The only photo I took was of the earpiece in comparison with the IE8 earpiece (IE7 on the right) - but I have all the packaging and original accessories.

Oh, and I have 2 pairs of the medium foamies instead of one pair of small and medium. All the other tips are there. Due to the short time left before I have to return them, I can only accept Paypal payments, and payment needs to be made within the next 8 hours. I'll pay the Paypal fees and ship them free internationally with tracking info.

That's all for now
smile_phones.gif

P.S I do have some limited Head-Fi feedback, but the link is broken and pointing to the wrong thread. I'll try to put it here later.

EDIT: Here it is
smily_headphones1.gif
Head-Fi Feedback

bothphones.jpg

Nov 25, 2008 at 8:46 PM Post #2 of 2

RAQemUP

500+ Head-Fier
Bah...wish I was there to see you have that Senn IE8 for sale. I WANT SO BAD!

Users who are viewing this thread