[SOLD] Sennheiser IE-800 | verified authentic | audiophile in-ear headphones ie800

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by hotteen, Nov 8, 2017.
Next

Last
Trader History (11)
  1. hotteen
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Sennheiser IE-800 audiophile in-ear headphones

Up for sale is my beloved IE-800.

Since I became an audiophile, I have had over 60+ in-ear monitors. 60. And that's just IEMs alone. Well, I no longer have 60 in my possession; after this long attrition process, in my collection, there are just the Shure KSE-1500, HiFiMan RE-2000, and the veteran IE-800. All the much more expensive, FOTM IEMs come and go. I sold off the likes of JH audio, FitEar, Earsonics, Aurisonics, Andromeda IEMs, but my IE-800 has stayed with me. They are that good.

But it's time to let these go. I know my asking price is higher than the going rate for IE-800, but to be honest, after taking a look at the other listings, knowing the sellers do not have much feedback but claim their IE-800s are "like new", I wouldn't buy from them -- especially given the plethora of fake IE-800s in the market.

Bought these at the beginning of 2014, before the fakes started to hit the market.

This pair is authenticated by Sennheiser. See the attached photos, and you will see verification code confirmed.

Condition is Used - Good / Very Good on Amazon scale. All accessories (including the original Sennheiser carrying case, stock cable, and eartips) and packaging will be included.

Buyer pays shipping. Payment by PayPal, and I would like my buyer to cover PP fee and shipping insurance if it’s made by PP Goods & Services.

I have done a lot of trades with 100+ feedback at fleabay. Please PM me if you want to see for reference.

International buyer: I might consider shipping it overseas. Please check with me for details and additional shipping fee.

PICT2516.JPG PICT2520.JPG PICT2523.JPG PICT2525.JPG PICT2528.JPG PICT2530.JPG authentication1.png

2. hotteen
    bump

3. hotteen
    bump

4. hotteen
    bump

5. hotteen
    bump

6. hotteen
    bump

7. hotteen
    bump