1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Sennheiser IE 800, Original Owner, Great Condition

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by joshnor713, Apr 21, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (8)
  1. joshnor713
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I purchased this set of Sennheiser IE 800 (not the latest "S" version!) a couple years ago from Sonic Electronix (an authorized Sennheiser dealer). They've been carefully used; never used in a location like a beach where particles could get in the vent holes (refer to the pic below that shows the clean vent holes). I take care of my equipment. These function perfectly and in great condition - nothing broken or torn whatsoever. Selling because I've upgraded to the IE 800 S.

I've maintained the box and contents (case, eartips, manual). Let me know if any questions! I like to ship via USPS (only within the US, please!). And no trades, just looking for $. Feel free to make me an offer!

Thanks,
    Josh

Senn_IE800-1.jpg Senn_IE800-2.jpg Senn_IE800-3.jpg Senn_IE800-4.jpg Senn_IE800-5.jpg Senn_IE800-6.jpg Senn_IE800-7.jpg Senn_IE800-8.jpg

jiuwuzhi likes this.
  2. joshnor713
    Bump

3. joshnor713
    Bump, price reduction

4. JohnPham
    Interested.. how would you describe the bass on these, any proof of authentification (like a receipt from sonic electronic.. only asking because there’s so many fakes around), and any warranty left on them?

5. joshnor713
    Actually, these have been sold. Will update the listing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.