SOLD: Sennheiser HE60
Jul 25, 2010 at 12:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

audiosceptic

100+ Head-Fier
I bought these from rsbrsvp in March and have used them for around 100 hours. They are in excellent condition except for the earpads which are flaking as all HE60's eventually do. I actually have a new unused headband and an extra set of used earpads (with the same flaking). These have a 3 meter Stax adapter so they can be used on a Stax amp. I do NOT have the HEV70 amp that sometimes is sold with this amp. I'm looking for SOLD which includes shipping and Paypal fees. I have the original case. This sale is for US only.

The original FS thread is here: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/471303/fs-sennheiser-he60-sold

Aug 4, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #5 of 7

wavoman

Headphoneus Supremus
The Senn repair shop in Connecticut told me personally that they will service HE60's forever.  If Germany runs out of parts, that will hamper them, but they have a good inventory.

And Jmoney makes pads, no?

I'm writing this as a free bump because these are such great HP's.  Really world-class, among the best of the best.  The STAX adapter is hard to come by.  Get this and a used 717 and you have 90% of O2+BHSE or Orpheus for a much smaller fraction of the cost.

Users who are viewing this thread