1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sennheiser HD800S w/extra cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Schwibbles, Jul 31, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (34)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    EDIT: These are SOLD. The Black Widow Cable is still available but I will make a separate post for it in the appropriate forum. This post can be deleted.
    It pains me to write this but I am selling my beloved HD800S. I originally purchased them directly from Sennheiser in May, 2017.
    They are in excellent condition; no blemishes. I did my best to take care of them and stored them on a Woo Audio headphone stand (not included) when not in use. The pads are in good condition but could probably use a cleaning.
    They will come with everything they did new: both stock cables (1/4" and XLR), the original box, and owners manual. I am also including an Impact Audio Cables (5ft cable) terminated in 3.5mm. This cable has the most hours on it by far but is still in great condition.
    I am asking $1050USD plus (2.9%) Paypal fees. I will ship free to the CONUS. I will ship worldwide, HOWEVER, buyer will assume all shipping fees including but not limited to, shipping fee, shipping insurance, and import/port fees/taxes.
    Other thought: they have a ModMic magnetic mount on the right side from when I tried them for gaming. I decided to just stick with the HD700 for gaming because my Xbox controller could actually drive them. You can easily remove it if you don't want it on there. ModMic not included. The magnetic mount in question can be seen here: https://i.imgur.com/GLl2Ey1.jpg

I also have a couple-month-old Toxic Cables Black Widow 22 OCC Copper Litz Headphone Cable that I will sell for an additional $200USD + 2.9% Paypal fees. Terminated in a Furutech FT-763(R) 6.3mm Rhodium plug. 6ft long and has the Translucent Black “V2” sheathing. Originally cost me about $285 and a 5-6 month wait to get.

Smoke free home.

See pictures here. Sorry for the poor lighting

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Schwibbles
    EDIT: Added pictures to original post.

3. snguyen1122
    Pm-ed

4. Schwibbles
    SOLD

5. grae313
    Please leave the price up, it helps people like me do research to figure out what a fair price is.

edit: never mind, found it inside the post text

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    sup27606 likes this.
  6. Schwibbles
    Yeah I completely understand. Did it like that on purpose. I removed the price from the post (not the description) so that people wouldn't think it was still active.

Cheers,
    David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.