1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD! - Sennheiser HD800S Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by hifuguy, Aug 4, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (9)
  1. hifuguy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Greetings Head-Fiers!

Up for sale is my pair of Sennheiser HD800S Headphones. I'm the original owner, having purchased them as an open-box from a dealer a couple of years ago. They have been carefully pampered and are in very good, if not excellent condition. Items included: the original outside box, the headphone case, both original headphone cables (XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced), the satin cable pouch and the USB thumb drive... see photographs, below.

I'm selling them to fund new headphones that are even higher up the food chain. I guess it never stops. Meet the selling price and I'll pick-up the PayPal and Shipping fees. Thanks for your interest.

Sen_4.jpg Sen_3.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  2. worabun
    sold already?

3. hifuguy
    Hi... yeah, it was kind of crazy. The headphones literally sold 2 minutes after I placed the ad. Payment has already been received as well.

Just in case you might be interested, I also am selling a Dana Cable Lanzuli Reference headphone cable for Sennheisers, for when you find your 800S. Here's the ad in case you're interested. Click here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.