1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Sennheiser HD800

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by joeyo., Apr 26, 2017.
Tags:
Trader History (5)
  1. JoeyO.
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Up for sale is my pair of HD800s (serial # 10,391) in 7/10 condition. I've been the owner for the past 5 years and have been a very happy listener. Selling to pursue other hobbies. Sound quality on these headphones is as perfect as ever. The left ear cup has one minor chip on the back while the right ear cup's arm has some very small love marks on the back as well - though barely noticeable. The original singled-ended cable is in great shape. Original boxes and manual included.

Shipping to CONUS only. Sorry, no trades.

Buyer pays shipping costs. I'll eat the PayPal fees. Ships from New Haven, CT.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

20170426-DSC_3592.jpg 20170426-DSC_3594.jpg 20170426-DSC_3595.jpg 20170426-DSC_3596.jpg 20170426-DSC_3606.jpg 20170426-DSC_3616.jpg

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. NightFlight
    Nice. Is Canada CONUS? :)

3. JoeyO.
    Sorry, friend to the north, but it is not. I'll keep you posted if I change my mind though. Thanks!

4. Monkee
    Keep me posted if you change your mind about shipping to Australia. Have previous positive trades on here (bought AKG K702's) and Stereo.net.au (Naim Allae speakers etc)

5. JoeyO.
    Ok cool, will do. Hoping for a domestic sale but I'll see what happens. Thanks guys!

6. Luxifer
    Pm'ing with offer.

7. AverageGuyNC
    $595 and a box of ballons? Come on, take it! lol. If they get too scratched up for someone's tastes, there are videos on how to paint senn hd600's and stuff, can do that and make them look custom too! But seriously, I'm sure you got better offers, but if you would consider 595, message me. :fingers_crossed: