Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15679608
Post #1 of 3

klyrish

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

EDIT: SOLD.

I purchased these from another user here back in December and have used them fewer than 50 hours since. I enjoy the novelty of the HD800's insane soundstage and treble but ultimately, they're just not for me.

Included is the original packaging--the outer box has some shelf wear as evidenced in the pictures--and accessories including the large manual, hinged inner box, original pads, and original 1/4" cable. I replaced the original pads with these sheepskin pads and removed the SDR mods at the same time. The pieces for both mods are included in the same zippered pouch that the original pads are in and installing them is quite simple, taking a few minutes.

The cable is custom-made by the previous owner and includes a handy attachment for converting from 4-pin XLR to 1/4".

Aside from the outer box, everything is in excellent condition with no known issues or obvious blemishes.

Imgur gallery.

Price includes shipping via UPS to the continental US and PayPal fees. No trades. PayPal only.

EDIT: the original stock pads are included (can be seen inside the semi-transparent zippered bag in one of the gallery images) but only for completion's sake. They're in poor condition with years of heavy use extremely visible, hence me buying the sheepskin replacement pads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)