SOLD: Sennheiser HD650's with 10ft Stefan Audio Art Equinox cable
Sep 10, 2009 at 6:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nightpassage

New Head-Fier
Sennheiser HD650’s. These headphones need little introduction. This particular pair have had very light use, and are in A1 mint condition. As you can see from the pics they have the original and unblemished presentation case, manual and paperwork, as well as the outer packaging.

Stefan Audio Art – Equinox cable. 10ft length with silver plated Neutrik ¼’’ jack and black Techflex braid. There are a number of alternative cables out there that will undoubtedly step up the performance of the 650's to a whole different level. However, IMO I believe this is by far the best upgrade cable for the HD650’s in this price bracket. Outstanding performance, adding more space, definition, slam and overall involvement to an already impressive set of cans.

Asking £230

Prefer UK sale as it's so much easier selling within the mainland.

...unless you live on the west coast of Vancouver Island and are willing to let me base camp in your back garden for a few weeks while I soak up some of the most stunning coastal scenery on the planet - in which case no delivery charge. If you're female, single and live on Vancouver Island, accept this as a proposal of marriage, and the 650's are free.

...ehh? oh yeh ..headphones. Accept cheque or cash. Can deliver or meet within 20miles of Gants Hill in East London. Can mail DHL mainland UK for £15.

Thanks for your interest.
Peter

RudistorRP7SennheisserHD650Stefa-3.jpg

Sep 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 3

TT600R

100+ Head-Fier
Quickly sold,price was very good!

Users who are viewing this thread