SOLD: Sennheiser HD540 Golden Reference 600 ohm (UK/EU/Worldwide shipping)
Oct 27, 2008 at 11:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Fr_eak

100+ Head-Fier
For sale is the classic and rare Sennheiser HD540 Golden Reference headphones. It is the 600 ohm version. It comes with the original wooden box, manual and certificate. Serial number for the headphone is 013720.

When I imported this headphone into the UK, it obviously went through a custom check. Clearly the custom did not know how to open the wooden box, and one of the bloke decided to use some kind of violence to try to dissemble the lock on the box ... You can see the damage on the photo below.

The headphone itself has no scratch and dent. Ear pads are in as-new condition. The pads are not the original 540 pads, but the softer velour pads. The previous owner put them on, and I have never changed it to anything else.

Reason for sale is that I do not use it very often. I cannot justify on keeping them.

I am looking for SOLD plus shipping. Item is in the UK. Local head-fiers are welcome to come and have a try before paying.

For overseas buyer, Paypal is preferred (4% surcharge). For local buyer, direct bank transfer is preferred.

My feedback on eBay: eBay Feedback Profile for fr_eak522, and my feedback here on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/fr_eak-205171/

Feel free to post here or drop me a PM if you have any question!

DSC02416_resize-1.jpg

DSC02420_resize.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC02422_resize.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread