1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Sennheiser HD-800

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by XLR1, Oct 19, 2019.
Trader History (9)
  1. XLR1
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    SOLD
    Sennheiser HD-800 for sale. Low serial number 17XX. These have the original accurate sound that made the HD-800 famous as a reference headphone. To my ears these sound the same as the day I got them. I got these new. I used them heavily for about 6 months, but then got interested in other headphones (T-1s, HighFiMan, Audeze LCD-3, and Focal Utopia), so they have spent most of their life on a shelf or in storage. Headphones come with the original box, original case, and user manual. Non-smoking child free household. I pay shipping and PayPal fee.

Condition:
    Drivers, frame, metallic mesh, and cable in excellent condition, all except paint. Pads clean and in very good condition. My cable broke so I ordered a new Sennheiser cable last month. Meanwhile I repaired the original cable. You get both with this deal.

Like many of the early HD-800, the paint is heavily chipped, mostly around edges. The sound does not care. I thought about spray painting them myself. But then I thought you might not care, or if so, you might like to choose the color (silver, black, and gold are popular). Here is one of the may videos that describe how to paint and modify the HD-800s (add "www"). youtube.com/watch?v=GZi-JB6_kiI

Please send me a private message if interested.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  2. XLR1
    Pics IMG_2119.jpg IMG_1680.jpg IMG_1688.jpg IMG_1681.jpg

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  3. Accel137
    Pics died

4. XLR1
    Accel137, Sorry about the missing pics. I think I got them loaded this time.

5. Jinpeng
    PMed