SOLD Sennheiser HD 800 w/self-made Blue Dragon cable
Sep 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chris19

100+ Head-Fier
Having helped my friend successfully find some Stax Omega 2's, I'm now going to help him sell his mint condition Sennheiser HD 800s.

These have perhaps 200 hours on them, and were treated very gently. They include a balanced Blue Dragon cable that I made for these headphones, plus the original cable, which was reterminated to a 4-pin XLR. The outer packaging and inner hard case are also included, of course.

If you require, I can make a 4-pin to 1/4" plug adapter out of the original Sennheiser plug. Or, I can reterminate the Blue Dragon cable to dual 3-pin XLR's, if you have a Headroom balanced amp. (Having used both, the single 4-pin XLR is so much more convenient.) The Blue Dragon cable is just as flexible as the stock Sennheiser cable, but it doesn't have the extremely annoying tendency to tie itself in knots like the stock cable does. Even if you aren't a cable believer, I find it to be a much nicer, more user-friendly cable.

Asking price is $1400 (SOLD! Thank you!), shipped to the CONUS. I will ship worldwide, but please note you will have to pay for the shipping costs if going outside of the US. Paypal, please add the extra 3% if using a credit card.

If you need more pictures than I have included here, I can email them to you. Any questions, just ask! And don't despair if I don't respond right away -- I work weekends, unfortunately. Thanks for looking!

hd8004.jpg

hd8005.jpg

hd8006.jpg

hd8007.jpg

hd8008.jpg

hd8009.jpg

hd80010.jpg

hd80012.jpg

hd80011.jpg

hd8002.jpg

hd8003.jpg

hd80014.jpg