1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Sennheiser HD-650 headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by SalR406, Sep 2, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (6)
  1. SalR406
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I'm listing for sale my gently used Sennheiser HD-650 headphones. I purchased them new at the B&H Photo Video store in Manhattan in August 2015 for full price - $420 USD. Comes with original box and packing materials, booklet, cable with 1/4in TRS connector, and 1/4in to 1/8in adapter cable. Since then I've used the HD-650s in my office desktop system and they've performed perfectly. Condition is excellent, except - one of the ear pads has some schmutz as shown in the photo. I never put headphones on when I have anything in my hair, but this is probably some stray hair product from a moment of forgetfulness. You can purchase official Sennheiser replacement pads on Amazon for $50 if you'd like. I'm only selling because I've moved on to a pair of Focal Utopias. I don't have trading history on this site, but I have feedback on the bay and the gon and can provide pointers there. Payment via PayPal. Buyers in the United States only please.

sennheiser-hd650-1.jpg

sennheiser-hd650-2.jpg

sennheiser-hd650-3.jpg

sennheiser-hd650-4.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.