Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Feb 14, 2017 at 7:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Soundsgoodtome

Headphoneus Supremus
Checking sale interest on my Schiit Ragnarok. Originally purchased this unit to run my headphone balanced but run auxiliary speakers AND preamp my main speaker system. Well turns out I amped the auxiliary speakers with it's own independent amp as it should be getting around 120W RMS at 8 ohms instead of the Rag's 60W at 8ohms. I bought a Freya to control my Nakamichi amp to KEF speakers so the preamp duty has been sent to that. As for headphone amp, I can choose to go with a smaller unit to amp the HD800/HE560 -- hence not really fully utilizing this unit amazing unit.

So shipping will be $50 to continental USA. Price includes Paypal fees but discount available if gifting ($1239 gifted plus shipping). Amp is a conservative 8/10, could pass for 9/10. Small mark on the vol knob and maybe a tiny mark on the case. From 3ft away the amp looks mint. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! No INTL or Alaska/Hawaii/PR shipping.

Price is firm, at this point I'm still using this as an amp so in no rush to sell. Unfair offers and low balling will be noted and ignored.

Interested trades in want order:
Hifiman HE6 + your cash
HE1000 V2 + my cash
Focal Elear + your cash

Users who are viewing this thread