Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-14424874
Post #1 of 3

ninjames

I get people telling me I say dumb things all day.
Reaction score
I have a Schiit Modi 2 that is extremely fussy with my Windows 10 machines. This is a widespread issue and Schiit has no real fix for any of it beyond adjusting USB power settings and trying hubs, both of which I've done to no avail.

TO BE CLEAR: When recognized, the Modi 2 functions flawlessly. I can listen for hours at a time paired with my Magni 2 and it sounds great. Unfortunately, it's not recognized every time I plug it in and I'm not well-versed enough with drivers and the like to find a way to nail-down the issue. I have since purchased a different DAC and would rather sell this one deeply discounted to somebody more knowledgeable on the matter, or someone confident they can make it work well for their needs regardless.

I am willing to perform any tests you'd like. Right now, the device is plugged in and fully functional. Tomorrow? IDK. I am not trying to swindle anybody here -- I'm just hoping this can go to someone who can make it work rather than putting it in a box in my closet

I am asking for $40 plus shipping, within the continental US. Thanks for reading.

post-14425974
Post #2 of 3

Wiljen

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Website
audiofool.reviews
PM on its way. I'm pretty sure I can make a go of it.

post-14426898
Post #3 of 3

ninjames

I get people telling me I say dumb things all day.
Reaction score
Item sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)