1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Schiit Mjolnir 2 + Gungnir DS (w/USB Gen 2) + Custom Rack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (30)
  1. InsanityOne
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello Everyone,

I am putting my very lightly used and well taken care of Schiit Mjolnir 2 + Gungnir DS (w/USB Gen 2) up for sale. These units will come with all original accessories / documentation / boxes plus a pair of Schiit LISST and a custom made AVC (Audiophile Vibration Control) rack made specifically to fit the Mjolnir / Gungnir series. I have decided to sell this stack as I am planning to go a different direction with my desktop setup and need the cash to finance those new pieces of gear.

I will offer free shipping to North America (or free local pickup in Des Moines, IA) if you buy the package deal, but international buyers OR buyers who want to split up the bundle will need to pay for their own shipping. I am asking SOLD for everything (PayPal fee included), but I will consider any and all cash offers. NO TRADES PLEASE. As always, if you have any questions please let me know. Also, do note that no interconnect cables will be included with this sale.

FULL PICTURE ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/Pxb8Q

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.