1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Schiit Lyr 3 (with tubes)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by pure5152, Feb 4, 2019.
Trader History (23)
  1. pure5152
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Selling a Schiit Lyr 3 (non-multibit) in great condition (see photos below) with a bunch of tubes I collected. I purchased the amplifier back in October 2018 directly from schiit and have <100 hours on it.

This is an awesome sounding amplifier, with excellent blackground, dynamics, clarity, and soundstage. It sounds better to me than the THX AAA 789, with the lyr 3 having better instrument separation and a deeper soundstage. The reason I'm selling is because I recently got a used Bottlehead S.E.X. 3.0 that I think _just_ edges the lyr out in soundstage quality and macrodynamics (I think the lyr does better micro dynamics though), and don't have desk space to keep both.

Aesthetic-wise, there's one very minor scuff on the left side (see photos), but otherwise it's in great condition.

Between October 2018 and now I collected some tubes that I'll include with the amp at no extra charge. These include:
    - 2x Raytheon GTB ($30)
    - 1x Raytheon VT-231 ($30)
    - 1x Schiit LISST ($49)
    - 1x Tung Sol Upgrade Tube ($29)

In total, the Lyr 3 cost me $524 + $70 for shipping/taxes + $138 for tubes = >$700. Looking to sell in the CONUS only for $SOLD (this includes all the tubes, shipping costs, and PayPal fees). If someone wants to do a local pickup in Berkeley, I'll lower the cost to $449.

Thanks for looking! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions :)

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

Snip20190127_10.png

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. blackdragon87
    Msged, thanks

3. pure5152
    Still available!

4. SnarfSnarf
    This is the DAC'less version correct?

pure5152 likes this.
  5. pure5152
    Yep, no dac module here

6. SnarfSnarf
    Awesome deal, if this is still available at the end of the week after I get my commission bonus I will be PM'ing you :)

pure5152 likes this.
  7. gregdunn416
    PM'd :relaxed:

pure5152 likes this.