1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Schiit Gungnir MB (Gumby) Gen 2 USB

Trader History (11)
  1. feelingears
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Is there anything left to say about the fabulous Gumby Multibit? I'll say I haven't read people writing about its great PRaT! And the space around instruments, and the subtle distinctions between those instruments, and how complicated, fast, and congested passages are rendered distinct... But you knew all this already.

Here's what you really want to know:
    • Gungnir Multibit upgraded by Schiit (see rear sticker)
    • USB Gen 2.0 (you are using an Eitr or other coax instead of USB, aren't you?)
    • Presumably Schiit will upgrade the Gumby someday and you'll be well positioned to get the Gumby sound at well below retail
    • I'm the third Head-fi owner and selling to go, you guessed it, Yggy
    • US$850.00 Shipping to CONUS or Canada only.
    • Buyer pays shipping and PayPal 3%, probably sending via FedEx or USPS
    • Some minor scratches (not by me) highlighted in the photos–looks worse here than in normal light/use
    • Shipping in original box, but no power cord, manual, etc. (manual is downloadable from Schiit online)
    • Straight sale, no trades

Pics:
    IMG_8286.jpg
    IMG_8285.JPG
    IMG_8283.JPG IMG_8284.JPG

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. feelingears
    UPDATE: A reader asked for more normal lighting in the photos.

Below is a combo of overcast daylight and home incandescent. I shot to show you the scratches as best I could get with the light and angles. In normal use I don't see them at all because I don't look at my gear when I listen to music. The first image below is mainly just the overhead interior light and I had a hard time finding a good angle that really showed the scratches.

If you have your unit in a rack, you'll never see them. If you have your unit on a desktop, you'll see them from certain angles mostly if you're looking for them. I get that we all hate door dings on our cars, so that is why I'm posting these so you can see.

IMG_8292.JPG IMG_8289.JPG IMG_8290.JPG IMG_8288.JPG IMG_8287.JPG

Valens7 likes this.
  3. feelingears
    SOLD. Thanks!

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    lenroot77 likes this.