1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2 Amplifier with 6BZ7 Tubes!

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by Shembot, May 6, 2018.
Trader History (30)
  1. Shembot
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Greetings!

I offer for sale my Schiit Audio Mjolnir 2 amplifier with the Schiit-provided 6BZ7 tubes. Under 50 total listening hours on the tubes. Excellent condition, includes factory power cable, and ships in the original Schiit packaging (complete).

Price: SOLD $775 SOLD plus actual cost of shipping (USA only please)

I also have a Gungnir Multibit with Gen5 USB for sale at just $1150 plus actual cost of shipping, again with complete original Schiit packaging. Buy the complete stack at once! See: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-schiit-gungnir-multibit-with-gen-5-usb.879307/

IMG_2057.jpg IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg IMG_2072.jpg IMG_2073.jpg IMG_2074.jpg IMG_2081.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    silverbot01 likes this.
  2. Shembot
    Bump!

3. Shembot
    Bump!

4. silverbot01
    This is a great amp, I've had mine for a few months now and it really sings on any headphone I plug into it. Someone should really grab this from you.

On a side note, what kept you from getting the LISSTs when you got it?

5. Shembot
    I did get LISST in addition to the tubes, but someone bought them separately already when I first listed this so I removed them from the post. :) I prefer the tubes, though.

6. Leenfon
    Hey, buuuuddy, is this still on sale?

7. Shembot
    Yes, it’s still for sale.