1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sold: Schiit Asgard 2 (115V, USA plug)

Trader History (5)
  1. tigon_ridge
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    This amp has served me well, but I'm making the jump to electrostatics. It has been well cared for and stored in a no-smoking environment, but has some cosmetic wear (the Schiit logo was steadily flaking off). Works perfectly.

Shipping cost is included within the asking price.

EDIT: The first photo below is before I completely removed the logo. The Schiit logo had been steadily peeling off over several months for some reason (I think it was due to a combination of heat and poor adhesion). I decided to completely scrape off the logo in order to improve the aesthetics of the amp. The 2nd photo is how it now really looks. I quite like it, actually.
    Before:
    DSC00831.JPG
    After:
    DSC00928.JPG
    DSC00832.JPG DSC00833.JPG

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. tigon_ridge
    bump

3. Chessblitzer2017
    would a smsl dac amp be able too connect too this using 3.5mm out too rcas

4. tigon_ridge
    The amp does have RCA inputs, so that shouldn't be a problem.

5. tigon_ridge
    bump

6. tigon_ridge
    price reduced

7. tigon_ridge
    bump

8. tigon_ridge
    bump

9. tigon_ridge
    price reduced

10. caenlenfromOCN
    great price on this! i am not interested, just surprised to see an asgard 2 go for this cheap

11. tigon_ridge
    I do think it's a great price. I've just decided to completely remove the Schiit logo that has been peeling off on its own. It didn't look good, but now I think it looks much nicer. In fact, I prefer this clean look to the factory look with the logo fully intact. New photo has been uploaded, as seen above.

I'd already made the decision last week that I won't let this very nice amp go for any less than $150. Either it sells at this price, or I'm keeping it to drive my ATH-AD1000x, which will be my backup dynamic can.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  12. Monahans67

13. Monahans67
    Is this still available?

14. tigon_ridge
    Yep

15. Monahans67
    Ill take it. Money sent.

caenlenfromOCN likes this.