Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 7, 2013 at 6:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

cardude

500+ Head-Fier
Driving in the mountains, listening to music!
SOLD....

Up for sale is a 16GB Samsung Galaxy III in the beautiful marble white.  I am the original owner, and it was purchased new at an AT&T corporate store.  I have taken very good care of it and everything functions just like it should.  It was originally on the AT&T network.  Included in the sale are the original box with sleeve, AC adapter, USB cable, earphones and all the paperwork that was included when new.  The earphones are BRAND NEW, never been used in the original sealed package. 

The phone is currently on the AT&T network, but I have the unlock code, so it can be used on another network.

I would consider this phone in very good condition.  There are no dents or gouges on the sides or corners, the screen is as close to new as a used phone could be, with no visible scratches.  The back has some fine scratches on it, but you have to view them at an angle with the light just right.  When looking straight on, they really aren't visible.  Based on the overall condition of this phone, I would rate it a solid 8 out of 10 to be conservative.  I had my wife look it over and without hearing my rating, she gave it an 8.5 out of 10.

Price is $350.00 which includes shipping in the CON US and PayPal fees.  I always ship the next business day after receiving payment.  Check out my feedback and purchase with confidence.  Contact me if you have any questions, and thanks for looking. 

Old Head-Fi Feedback:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/266345/cardude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread