Sold: Red Cowon D2 4GB
Nov 25, 2008 at 2:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jma790

500+ Head-Fier
Sold

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I recently received this great sounding player; I was wondering how good was the D2, because people say that it's cold and blah blah blah... I actually liked the sound, and I can say the EQ'ing and Tweaking the sound can give good results, and music doesn't get distorted as long as you use the lower values for the effects (Mach3Bass works really good).
To me, it sounds better unamped than the iPod Touch and Corda 2Move combo wich I owned, and even than my brother's Sansa e280. However, it can be used with an amp, and it sounds really good.
The only reason for me to sell it is the fact that it's in red color... and I can't stand a red DAP... maybe you'll like it more than me.
The Cowon will go with the Original box, USB cable, wall charger, cd with software, black silicone case and all the paperwork. The Cowon doesn't have any major scracthes, except for a little circular one at the front, but when using the case it's not noticeable. The cowon still has the factory screen protector.
I am looking for either $old, or maybe for a trade for a black cowon D2; please send me a PM if interested. I am open to offers.
Thanks for looking.

Nov 29, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #4 of 4

jaszypoo

New Head-Fier
Hey are you willing to ship to Canada?
smily_headphones1.gif

Also, can you PM me some pics if possible?

Cheers,
J

Users who are viewing this thread