1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] PW 1960 4 wires 3.5mm 2pin

Trader History (7)
  1. davidmolliere
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Shipping fees to be defined depending on destination and options (only express and insured, taking no chances). Payment via PayPal.

FS PW audio 1960s 4 wires, 3.5mm 2-pin. Comes with original box. I don’t have the receipt but original FS here (I purchased from @popof94 who purchased it there).

Good working condition, rhodium on the 3.5 is a bit worn (as it came when I purchased it, see pics, no influence on SQ). Beware that Music Sanctuary have inverted L and R when they re-terminated to 3.5 for @popof94 so you either need to reterminate or put black right and red left. I priced the FS accordingly. I am only selling because I need cash, this is the best cable I ever owned I am reluctantly parting with it...

9981E279-830F-402F-B2C5-D5C116B4F41D.jpeg

38426ACD-73BA-4454-8F60-16F7BECC0396.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  2. proedros
    GLWS , however i am confused - the FS thread you link , says the cable is PWAudio 1960 4-wire, terminated in 2-pin and 4.4mm connectors.

you say it's 3.5 , so what's happened ?

3. davidmolliere
    It might not be clear but as stated I purchased from @popof94 who purchased it here (link to the FS is for reference). @popof94 had the cable re-terminated to 3.5 because he used it with amps that required 3.5 and I didn’t bother changing as I used it with AMP9 which is 3.5

proedros likes this.
  4. davidmolliere
    Price drop 950 => 900€

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  5. davidmolliere
    Price drop to 900 => 800€, now it's a pure bargain...

6. aaf evo
    This is a crazy good price, GLWS.

7. davidmolliere
    Yeah, and it’s now SOLD, at last... it didn’t take long with that price

8. aaf evo
    Someone got a great deal tbh. :)

9. davidmolliere
    Yeah they did, sure most people are put off by the 3.5 termination I personally didn’t re-terminate because I use AMP9 so much and previously iDSD Micro BL. Purchased it that way, thought I would re-terminate but didn’t.... I sure would have sold way better if I had...