SOLD: Pure Silver iPod LOD, Pure Silver Mini to Mini, OFHC Copper Mini to Mini (PRICED TO SELL! SEE PICS!)
Nov 27, 2008 at 8:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

thejoneser

100+ Head-Fier
[size=medium]FS: Pure Silver iPod LOD, Pure Silver Mini to Mini, OFHC Copper Mini to Mini[/size]

3interconnects.jpg

[size=medium]Item 1 - OFHC Pure Copper Mini-to-Mini cable[/size] ***SOLD***
It's 6 inches in length (tip to tip) and uses three 24awg strands of Oxygen-Free High Conductivity (OFHC) Copper (>99.99% purity) wire with Teflon insulation. It uses black Techflex and Neutrik nickel mini plugs. The Cardas Quad Eutectic solder connections are encased in epoxy for maximum durability. It's like new and comes with a black velvet storage pouch. I'm now using an iPod and LOD and no longer need this mini-to-mini cable. $16 Shipped
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[size=medium]Item 2 - Pure Silver Mini-to-Mini cable[/size] ***SOLD***
It's 6-1/4 inches in length (tip to tip) and uses three 24awg strands of High Purity Silver (>99.99%) wire with Teflon insulation. It uses carbon Techflex and Neutrik gold mini plugs. The Cardas Quad Eutectic solder connections are encased in epoxy for maximum durability. It's like new and comes with a black velvet storage pouch. I'm now using an iPod and LOD and no longer need this mini-to-mini cable. $21 Shipped

[size=medium]Item 3 - Pure Silver iPod LOD[/size] ***SOLD***
It's 5-1/2 inches in length (tip to tip) and uses three 24awg strands of High Purity Silver (>99.99%) wire with Teflon insulation. It uses black Techflex and a Neutrik gold mini plug. The Cardas Quad Eutectic solder connections are encased in epoxy for maximum durability. It's brand new and comes with a black velvet storage pouch. I made this for myself months ago but its too short for my current rig. This LOD will work on all iPod models except the Shuffle and iPhones. It will work on an iPod Touch (1G), but will not work on an iPod Touch (2G). $35 Shipped

[size=small]All items will be shipped in a padded envelope via USPS First Class Mail. Paypal preferred. No extra fees. Will ship only within the CONUS.[/size]

PM me with any questions. See Head-fi feedback link below in my sig. I have also sold under the name cme4records on eBay for 8 years with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for your interest!

- Brian

Users who are viewing this thread