SOLD: PS Audio DirectStream DSD DAC / Almost New / Great Price!

Trader History (70)
  1. Skooks
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Price Drop: SOLD my almost new PS Audio DirectStream DSD DAC that I purchased new from an authorized dealer and put it in service on 4-06-18. So, I have broken it in over the one month and one week that I have used it. It is absolutely mint in both sound and looks. I am asking a very good price of only $3495. But, I'm open to good offers. The dealer price new is $6000. I have all the original packaging and all that came with it. I will pay the PayPal fee and will split shipping cost.

This is the best DAC I've owned in my 9 years of this headphone hobby. I hate like hang to sell it, but my wife and I both have medical issues and I need to downsize my headphone system. I have used it connected to a Mac mini for USB FLAC files and a ifi Pro iCan Headphone Amp... what a combo! So, take advantage of my problems and get a great DAC that plays them all. Also check my 100% Feedback on Head-Fi.

From PS Audio...
    “Astounding“, “Gave up vinyl finally“, “Never heard anything like it!” Product of the year in both Stereophile and TAS, Darko Knock Out award, Editor’s choice and Golden Ear awards. DirectStream is one of the most remarkable DACS ever built and the reviewers agree. Hand written, discrete, perfection based conversion that uncovers all the missing information hiding in your digital audio media. CD’s, high-resolution PCM or DSD based media are expertly upsampled in the DirectStream to twenty times DSD rate and output as pure analog directly into your amplifier or preamplifier. Now, full MQA, Tidal (including Masters), Spotify, VTuner, Qobuz, and Roon ready.
    DirectStream.1.jpg DirectStream.2.jpg DirectStream.3.jpg DirectStream.4.jpg DirectStream.5.jpg DirectStream.6.jpg DirectStream.7.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Skooks
    BUMP

3. Skooks
    SOLD

PLEASE CLOSE LISTING