* Sold* Pristine condition Sony NW-ZX2 (Japanese version) + 2 extra cases and spare data/charging cables - chock full of DSD albums *UK seller*
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
Oct 12, 2016 at 6:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

CraftyClown

Headphoneus Supremus
Roll up, roll up, ladies and gentlemen. What delights do I have in store for you today?

It's my Japanese NW-ZX2, only a few months old and in immaculate condition. It's had a screen protector on since day 1 and has been in a case of some description for that same amount of time.

I am bundling two additional cases on top of the provided leather case; a silicone case and the Sony CKL-NWZX2 leather flip case, which retails for about £80. I purchased this from another Head-fi member last month and personally I think it's the perfect case for the ZX2. The case has a few small marks and scratches on it, but that's pretty standard for leather cases. Better the case scratched than the DAP.

As the Sony DAP uses a proprietary data/charging cable. I purchased two spares which will also be included.

The Japanese version is superior to the European version, in that is has no volume cap; an issue that plagues many European made portable audio devices, due to EU regulations. This device has no such issue.

I have left the internal storage chock full of DSD music as well, just as an added bonus :)

The ZX2 is the last Sony DAP to use an Android operating system, the plus point of which is it's ability to run streaming apps such as Tidal and Spotify and download their music to the device.

I will do free next day delivery in the UK, but the buyer must pay paypal fees if they decide to pay that way. I will be happy to organise international shipping.

If you have an questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread