SOLD: Pico w/DAC, Gunmetal Gray
Jul 23, 2008 at 12:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=small]NOW SOLD, THANKS[/size]

Considering selling this. Short story long
tongue.gif
, I know it's better than the HPDac I had, sold, then bought again. But work - only place I use the Pico - is just too noisy and crazy, and I found I needed Senn 280's to get good enough isolation. Pico could be overkill for these.

So with that, I'm bringing my HPDac back to work tomorrow. I'm sure the Pico is better, but if it's not SIGNIFICANTLY better for mytaste, it'll definitely be FS.

I have the unit, USB cable, charger, bag, and info sheet/manual. The rubber feet are on the unit, though one is a little off-center. Pics can come tomorrow night if I choose to indeed sell. But I'm feeling that quality isn't as important at work given the environment, and I could surely use the $ to fund other fun purchases.

BTW, original owner, I THINK serial # 64 or close to that....

PM me if interested. I'll post a price tomorrow if I go ahead and sell, but feel free to make an offer now if you'd like. I'd definitely price below $450 if I sell, not sure yet exactly what I would consider.

EDIT: PS - the Gunmetal Gray is more of a deep cobalt blue to my eyes, and is quite lovely!

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM Post #4 of 4

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
Wow, a lot of PM's.....

OK, this WILL be FS, had a chance to play around with the HPDac this a.m. Pico is definitely more transparent, with better/tighter bass and slightly more airy/extended highs.

But the HPDac is no slouch! I'm enjoying music through it well enough.

I will be responding to all PM's later today and tonight; I will work out a deal with one of the folks who already contacted me.

Thanks,

Todd - skullguise.

PS - it's serial # 49....I must have been the 60-something'th in line, but the 49th to pay
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread