SOLD: Pico(Black) DAC/AMP:(AUS)
Sep 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Townyj

Headphoneus Supremus
Seeing as i have not had any luck selling my fullsize setup i am putting this little fella up for sale, i actually bought it to downsize and use with my 780's. But to no avail. I really dont want to sell this, but seeing as it will just take up space it should goto a good home and be used.

In all honesty this little amp has some real power, i have used it a maximum of 6 times. I never turned the volume past half on low gain while using it with my cans, but i do listen at fairly normal level's.

This was purchased from Covenant, he used it for awhile as his main amp until he upgraded. It is in the exact same quality as when he sent it off to me, being black fingerprints show quite easily. The link i bought it from is here http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f42/fs...mp-aus-441369/

This comes with all the original paperwork, charger(Australian Terminated) supports 100v-240v, USB cable etc. Only missing the rubber feet as it doesnt fit in the carry bag with them.

If you choose direct deposit as payment i will sell for $OLD shipped. If paypal is used then $OLD shipped. Prefer to keep this sale within Australia. $370US+ depending on payment is a good price imo
smily_headphones1.gif

ALSO!!! If anyone is interested, i have a 1/4 to 1/8 Grado adaptor i can throw in for an extra $15AUD. Its in perfect condition and does a good job if you want to run cans with a 1/4 plug with the Pico.

I will be keen to trade this for a 32gb Cowon S9 or maybe a pair of Grado Black 325's + cash. Cheers!

There's a few dust spots and finger print marks on the amp, they show up obviously coz its black in colour/shade. Also you can see the reflection of a light and the camera flash aswell as the leather case against the shiny black.

CIMG3666.jpg

CIMG3664.jpg

Sep 9, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #4 of 6

f00fighters

500+ Head-Fier
are there any scratches or scuff marks on it, or any other cosmetic blemishes. I get that there is fingerprints, but I don't know what "dust spots" are.

Sep 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM Post #5 of 6

Townyj

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by f00fighters /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are there any scratches or scuff marks on it, or any other cosmetic blemishes. I get that there is fingerprints, but I don't know what "dust spots" are.

Dust spots... are like specs of dust.... When something gather's dust etc.

Users who are viewing this thread