For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Aug 14, 2015 at 9:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

vesther

Head-Fier
** SOLD OUT **

I will test out these before shipping them out.

I will include an iPhone-compatible adapter for iPhone users.

I had these from October 2011.  They are still functional, but I don't use them too much anymore.

The clear wires are green, but working well.  New noise attenuator, airline adapter, and 1/4 Stereo Plug.  Going to ensure that medium-sized plugs included with purchase will be brand new, or clean to the core before shipping.  Going to clean hard shell case before shipping.  Shipment subject to pre-shipping quality control to ensure full functionality of the product.  Shipment subject to pre-cleaning packaging as well.

I've decided to sell these because I'm not going to use them too much anymore, due to the wireless headphones taking over our lives, even though audiophiles prefer wired headphones and "older" music media.  I will make sure everything's included before packaging.

Pictures available upon request.  Ships either via USPS or UPS.  I'm shooting to sell this for at least $150.00 USD, but I had to include best offer since the value depreciates pretty quick throughout time. :frowning2:

Price does not include shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread