SOLD: Nikon D70S Outfit w/18-70mm Lens, 2GB CF, filters
Dec 13, 2007 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6
Well, the merry gods of craigslist have blessed me with a D200, so this little gem of a D70S isn't really needed around my place anymore.

The entire camera system is in excellent condition and includes all original accessories, including: EN-EL3 battery, battery holder, BH-18a battery charger and AC cable, USB cable, video cable, body cap, BM-5 screen protector, lens, lens caps, lens hood, soft lens case, camera strap, and all original documentation (user guides, manuals, warranty statements/cards). There are no marks or dents on the camera nor the lens, and neither has ever been dropped. The LCD screen has always been protected and is in perfect condition. The lens has always been protected by a filter, so the front element is like-new.

The compact flash card is a Transcend 133X, which has no trouble keeping up with the camera and providing fast download speeds. It has only been used for about a thousand shots, so it will last for a long time to come.

Finally, there is a set of Hoya Pro1 Digital Multicoated Filters, in 67mm size to fit the 18-70 lens, both a UV and a circular polarizer. These are only a couple months old and in like-new condition with the original packaging. They avoid the optical compromises of cheaper filters, and don't cause vignetting on the included lens, even when stacked, thanks to their low-profile design.

Depending on whether or not you'd like to buy the filters and CF card along with the camera, here are a couple of prices, all including insured USPS priority mail delivery within CONUS and paypal fees if applicable:

SOLD!!!

My feedback can be seen below in my signature. Please contact me if you wish to discuss alternative shipping arrangements. I will ship internationally, at the buyer's risk and expense, if so desired.

Finally, below are a couple of pics taken recently with this setup:

meet6dd4.jpg

dsc0819ek4.jpg

Dec 18, 2007 at 1:23 AM Post #3 of 6

MoxMonkey

100+ Head-Fier
how much for just the filters and possibly the cf card if you'd consider shipping to canada (main interest in the polarizer but maybe the uv as well)

Users who are viewing this thread