Sold ( new with 16 wire ALO flagship cable )
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. North America
  2. United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
Apr 11, 2020 at 11:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Mr.X Ran

Banned - Repeat Trade Griefer
AKA Mr Xiang, Peter
For sale is a new Hifiman Susvara ( retailing at 6000 USD) with extremely rare and discontinued ALO reference 16 flagship Cable ( retailing at 1500 USD). My asking price is 4600 USD for the combo retailing at 7500 USD including shipping fee as well as hundred s of PayPal fee. The products sell as a combo ideally.

The Susvara is a new pair as a replacement functioning perfectly thanks to the best warranty and customer service of Hifiman US department. Evidence will be provided to show that this headphone is new and shipped in the end of March. Susvara is literally the best headphone technically with its thinnest invisible membrane as its driver to ensure the best macro and micro details. It has more body and dynamics than electrostatic flagships while being less fatiguing and smother than Abyss TC Phi.

The ALO reference16 is a 16 wire gold and silver hybrid, which is rare and discontinued. It has eight times of the number of wires than the 2 wire stock, which is also hybrid of copper and silver. The ALO reference 16 offers a day and night difference to the notorious stock cable due to maximized details and beautiful sound texture. It tempers some high edge, making the sound much fuller without changing its original tuning. It is 1.5 m single ended cause I love the warmth and sweet single ended sound texture.
image.jpg

I’m selling due to my hearing loss, as evidence I’m also selling my Audiovalve Solaris Flagships Amp.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2020 at 7:07 PM Post #5 of 5

dleblanc343

Headphoneus Supremus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread