1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: New PlusSound Audio 2pin 3.5mm Copper Exo Series Litz T6 Cable

Trader History (50)
  1. buonassi
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    IMG_20180904_212423.jpg

Received this from a known reviewer. He had this shipped to him from PlusSound after winning it in a raffle from canjam. He never used it and just got around to selling it. I nabbed it up quickly and paid his full asking price ($SOLD), but ultimately don't need it because I decided to stick with my thinner gauge PlusSound exo. I will probably regret selling this but for now I'm looking to recover most of what I paid.

EVEN more pics here

I used it for about a week (a few hours each) - otherwise brand new and ships with original box and instruction card. I only connected the 2 pins twice and 3.5mm jack 10-15 times to test, I also tested that the cable was wired correctly for continuity (and it is).

price includes shipping and paypal - firm on the price as this is a $200 conductor. It is 26 gauge as opposed to their 'ready to ship' variants that are 28 gauge (still good cables).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    62ftsbot likes this.
  2. 62ftsbot
    does the thinner gauge make a big sound difference? Is that why you keep it

3. buonassi
    Back on sale. Only change is I used it a couple days to see how it fared in real-world use. I'm certain I want to sell this now and will be keeping my other PlusSound cable.

4. buonassi
    Price drop

5. buonassi
    wump

6. buonassi
    Bump

7. buonassi
    price drop