1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD:NEW FOCAL UTOPIA

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Dan Lee, Jan 9, 2019.
Trader History (16)
  1. Dan Lee
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Lot of people posting their Utopias for sell in mint condition. How bout some BRAND NEW Utopias. I am selling these because I have another pair and dont need 2. I was gonna use the other as a back up because for me this is an end game can. I mean I am done after this. I am clearing out all my other cans and extra amps and tubes and running only these for the foreseeable future.

I am seeing used Utopias for sell at $2450, but I don't want to sit on these any longer then I have to along with my other cans. So $2450 includes shipping and fees. PM if interested.
    IMG_2468.jpg IMG_2469.jpg IMG_2470.jpg Im not plugging these in. They wont even be put on my head I opened them only to take some pics so people know there are actually headphones in this box haha. Thanks for looking guys. I will also have a MrSpeakers Ether 2, Audeze LCD-MX4 (Sold), Schiit Mjolnir 2, Schiit Gungnir Multibit, and quite a few different tubes with some high end NOS tubes all for sell as well.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    patngu likes this.
  2. PotatoWhisperer
    Is $4500 your asking price for the headphone?

3. Dan Lee
    whoops sorry that is definitely wrong haha. Its $2500 I will correct that now. Thanks for the heads up.

4. boxster233
    Interested in the mjolnir and tubes.

5. Dan Lee
    Sweet PM me and lets try to come to terms. I have the Mjonir listed in amps and tubes listed in gear if you wanna see pictures of them.

6. Dan Lee
    So here are some pics of these cans my friends. I have chosen to open the box just so you can see pics of the immaculate condition these are in and see the beauty of these when they are brand new. I will not be plugging these in I have simply taken them out to show you that there are in fact headphones in the box haha. Also please take note that I used gloves to handle them so as to ensure no blemishes or fingerprints from anyone other then the new owner.
    IMG_2468.jpg IMG_2469.jpg IMG_2471.jpg IMG_2473.jpg IMG_2476.jpg Please feel free to make an offer on these guys. Its not often you find brand new headphones at used headphone prices.

7. Dan Lee
    puh puh puh price drop. brand new folks. not only are they not broken in they are completely and 100% not used and have never been plugged in. $2450

8. Lucky87
    PM Sent

9. Dan Lee
    SORRY GUYS THESE HAVE SOLD WITH ONE OF THE QP2R'S. THANKS FOR LOOKING