1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: My minty Oppo BDP 105D, your minty Schiit Gumby/g5 or G1 Yggy

Trader History (19)
  1. Coolzo
    Type:
    For Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hello everyone,

I would like to exchange my strikingly excellent-condition Oppo BDP-105D (Darbee Edition) Blu-Ray player for one of these Schiit Multibit DACs. Straight across, no money mess. The Oppo in question includes the original box and accessories, including the remote, manual, and whatever cables may be in the box (still in plastic bags, as I've always used my own). This is the model with the built-in fully-balanced Sabre DAC, with a separate linear power supply for the audio section. Of course, the construction is also much better for use as a transport. I would like to trade this for a minty Schiit Gungnir Multibit w/ Gen5 USB, or a Schiit Yggdrasil analog gen1, with any gen USB (cosmetic condition not as strict).

I will send pictures upon request. If interested, please respond with your offer and relevant pictures! Thank you for your time.

*may also accept a reasonable cash offer. Definitely no low-balls, though! Know what you're buying.

Last edited: May 30, 2018