SOLD: Music Fidelity V-LINK 24/96 Async USB SPDIF Transport Digital Coax & Optical
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 27, 2015 at 4:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Soundsgoodtome

Headphoneus Supremus
For sale is my Music Fidelity V-Link 24/96 asynchronous USB transport which has both optical and rca outputs in very good condition. The transport is capable of 44, 48, 88, or 96khz sample rates on both 16 and 24 bit depth which outputs to the DAC only in 24-bit. I have the original box and will include a USB cable. The unit sounds great and produces a very clean sound to the DAC, only reason for selling is I need something that can output in 16-bit mode for my R2R DAC.

Shipping is $8 within the USA which includes tracking and insurance, international will be more. Price doesn't include PP fees but gifting is accepted, international buyers must gift payment. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Picture is stock photo but actual pics can be taken upon request, although it is in excellent condition and looks like in any Vlink 24/96. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Would be interested in trading for another transport that is able to output 16-bit, with similar or better sound quality (+/- cash).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread