United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-14467045
Post #1 of 4

XGeneX88

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
This is a pair of Ether C Flows in excellent condition. Sale includes the following:

-Headphones with Carrying Case and Packaging
-Wywires Platinum Edition 2.5mm Balanced Cable (600$ MSRP included with this purchase as a bonus)
-Standard 1/4 Inch Cable
-Certificate of Authenticity
-Original purchase receipt for "Transferable Warranty" with Mr. Speakers (Item originally bought on Sept 3 2017 "invoice date" through Razor Dog Audio - warranty still good until Sept 3 2019)

Shipping ONLY to United States with signature required. Asking $1200 (I will handle all fees) - Sale to be conducted via PayPal with seller Invoice. Tracking will be provided with shipment.

Please feel free to ask if any questions. These don't have any noticeable flaws other than what you normally see on the leather pads (wrinkles, creasing from normal wear). Pads are still in reasonably good condition and these headphones have been kept in a smoke free, clean environment always handled with care.

Thank You For Your Interest:

Pic1.JPG
Pic2.JPG
Pic3.JPG
Pic4.JPG
Pic5.JPG
Pic6.JPG
Pic7.JPG
Pic8.JPG

Last edited:
post-14467880
Post #2 of 4

sergioalb64

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Great price for a great set of closed-back, neutral, very detailed sounding pair of headphones! They have been my favorite set for quite a while now and I enjoy the heck out of them. Very punchy and fun to listen to and the sound signature can be easily adjusted via pad swapping (for example, I use ZMF Cowhide pads which are very stiff; increase soundstage and low-end impact and slightly reducing treble, which is to my preference).

Good luck with the sale; great price for the package!

post-14469102
Post #3 of 4

XGeneX88

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Great price for a great set of closed-back, neutral, very detailed sounding pair of headphones! They have been my favorite set for quite a while now and I enjoy the heck out of them. Very punchy and fun to listen to and the sound signature can be easily adjusted via pad swapping (for example, I use ZMF Cowhide pads which are very stiff; increase soundstage and low-end impact and slightly reducing treble, which is to my preference).

Good luck with the sale; great price for the package!
Thank You! I appreciate the recommendation on the pads - it may be very useful to the individual who decides to go with this pair.

-I have updated this listing with current photos
-I have included a price drop to 1200 to make this an even better deal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)