1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Closed

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Schwibbles, Aug 21, 2019.
Trader History (39)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    HEADPHONES SOLD!!

Selling my beloved MrSpeakers Aeon Flow Closed. I am the original owner and I purchased them directly from MrSpeakers.
    They have treated me well but it is time to part with them. I am selling because I am buying a new laptop for going back to college and I'm probably not going to need high-end closed back headphones while in college.

They are in good-to-great condition physically with a few small paint chips on the gimbals. The pads, cups, and headband are in great condition. They also sound great, with no channel imbalance or other issues.

They will come in their original box with all original accessories and paperwork. The cable and sound filters are lightly used.
    I even still have the little foam block that sits between the cups for shipping. I always left it in place when the headphones weren't in use to keep the pads from squishing together.

Asking $450 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. I will ship outside of CONUS but buyer pays for shipping fees and any associated fees (import fees, taxes, etc.). NO TRADES please.

IMG_1511.JPEG IMG_1512.JPEG IMG_1513.JPEG IMG_1514.JPEG IMG_1515.JPEG IMG_1516.JPEG IMG_1517.JPEG IMG_1518.JPEG IMG_1519.JPEG IMG_1520.JPEG

I also have extra cables I can add on for extra. If you are interested in them, we can work something out:

Q Audio Q French Silk Cable (MSRP $300+) - custom 2.0m length, terminated in balanced, 4-pin XLR (Neutrik). Custom red sleeving. Asking $220.
    This cable starts at $242 for 1.0m length with black or brown sleeving. The red sleeve option was $50 extra and the double length was also extra over the starting MSRP.
    [​IMG]

Forza Audioworks Claire Hybrid HPC (MSRP $216.38) - 1.5m length, terminated in 6.3mm plug (ViaBlue). Asking $150.
    IMG_1510.JPEG

Impact Audio Cables cable (MSRP $140) - 6ft length, terminated in 3.5mm gold plug (Eidolic). Carbon fiber splitter. Black, Silver, and Purple cable. Asking $60.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. pjyi
    PM