1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Monoprice Monolith M1060 (v2)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Schwibbles, Jul 31, 2018.
Trader History (38)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    SOLD! Prices are being left in description so others can research good prices in the future.

Finally getting around to selling my Monoprice Monolith M1060 v2 (open back).

I originally purchased these directly from Monoprice late April 2017. I have put less than 80 hours on them since. They are in excellent condition all around. I have removed the stock pads but I will include them. Stock pads are in excellent condition and have maybe 20 hours on them.

I have not modified the headphones except to remove the stock pads (included) and install new grilles. They will come with 3D-printed honeycomb grilles. The 3d-printed grilles are grey but I spray-painted them black. The stock, metal grilles will be included as well.

They will come with the stock (lightly used) cable and original case.

Some accessories I will sell separately or with the headphones:
    Ursine Audio 3D-printed, magnetic, pad adapters (black). $30
    Ursine Audio Premium Sleeved cable in red/black. It is 5ft long and terminated in a Neutrik 1/4". $40
    Periapt Audio PRO XLR (balanced) in their "OG" color, 5ft long, and terminated in a Neutrik 4-Pin XLR. $20
    Both aftermarket cables are lightly used. The Periapt XLR cable has maybe 5 hours on it.

I am selling because they spend most of their time on the headphone stand and I I want someone else to enjoy them.

As I mentioned above, they come with all the stock components. They will come in the original case and Monolith box.
    The only thing that is missing is the stock 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. I threw it out because it only worked on the left side.

I am asking $180 for the headphones, case, stock cable, and stock pads including shipping to the CONUS and Paypal fees. I will ship internationally but buyer assumes all shipping (and associated) fees.

I will include the magnetic pad adapters and both extra cables for a total price of $240.

Pictures can be seen here. Sorry for the poor lighting.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  2. gaang
    pics please.

3. Schwibbles
    I'll have them up this evening after work. I originally planned to have them up last night but ended up having to take care of other responsibilities.
    I'll reply to this post again when it's been updated so you know when they're there.

4. Schwibbles
  5. Schwibbles
    PRICE DROP

6. Schwibbles
    Price drop to $180