SOLD: Monoprice Monolith M1060 (v2) w/ Audeze Vegan Leather-Free Earpads (Black)
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-13768993
Post #1 of 4

strawed

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
[SOLD] For sale are my Monoprice Monolith M1060 v2 planar headphones with genuine Audeze Vegan Leather-Free Earpads (Black). Aside from the earpad swap, no other mods have been applied.

The M1060 is gently used and in excellent, like-new working and cosmetic condition. I'm the original owner and I've only used these at my desk in a smoke-free, pet-free environment.

I'm also the original owner of the Audeze Vegan earpads which are in good shape as well, but missing some of cosmetic surface layer from where they stick on the headphones (as I pulled them on/off a few times to compare with the stock pads). This does not at all affect the performance of the earpads and is not visible once the Vegans are on the headphones.

Original accessories included are box, case, cable, 1/4in adapter (see pics below). NOTE: the stock earpads can be included but they have their lining removed.

Sorry, no trades. Asking $350 + $17 for fully-insured shipping in the USA. I ship fast, within 1 day of receiving payment.

Last edited:
post-13769215
Post #2 of 4

NTK1

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Willing to sell pads separately?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)