1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Mjolnir / Spritzer KGSSHV Carbon CC Special Edition - 2019 (2nd Price Drop)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by bcoryh, Feb 8, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (0)
  1. bcoryh
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    [SOLD] - 2019 Mjolnir / Spritzer KGSSHV Carbon CC Special Edition

Electrostatic Amp / RCA inputs

As-New Condition. Original box and packing.

Smoke free home.

Serial No. 00099

I purchased this amp new in January 2019 and am the original owner. It is a phenomenal amplifier and it is everything I expected it to be. Birgir is a class act and he couldn't have been more helpful. Ultimately, it was a tough decision but I decided to go tubes with a BHSE. I cannot keep both so here I am.

I paid USD $6500 for this CC Edition ($7000 with shipping from Iceland). You can find more information on Spritzer's website: Mjolnir-audio.com

Would consider trade towards Chord Dave or Chord TT2.

Though I have not previously sold on this forum, I have sold privately to Head-Fi members and am glad to provide references. Also, I occasionally sell on eBay under bcoryh and have 100% feedback.

North American voltage. Please note that no power cord is included.

Shipping to CONUS included. Local pickup in Houston.

Thank you for looking. Glad to answer any questions!

IMG_0109.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0114.jpg IMG_0112.jpg IMG_0115.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. rickles
    WOW! Didn't think I'd see one of these up for sale any time soon! This is the "completely crazy" version of the Mjolnir Audio KGSSHV Carbon. Literally as good as Kevin, and Birgir can make them. It doesn't get better than this folks. Electrostatic done perfect.

bcoryh likes this.
  3. Rossliew
    Birgirs amps are internally voltage adjustable so you can open this for sale worldwide. Except Japan

bcoryh likes this.
  4. popof94
    Wonderful! What is the difference between this one and the classic carbon? Thank you.

5. bcoryh
    As Rickles notes above, I believe that the CC is Birgir's effort to make the best possible Carbon with the best possible parts. In his words, "The CC will be a bit more refined, more space around the notes, etc. but the difference isn’t huge." I purchased it over the regular Carbon because it's my nature to pay once for what intrigues me rather than “settle” and wonder what if. Is the CC a value proposition? Maybe not. Is it the best Carbon you can buy? Maybe so. What I knew is that if Birgir uses a CC as his reference amp, that's what I wanted. :)

popof94 likes this.
  6. popof94
    Thank you.:beyersmile:

7. bcoryh
    Bump - Price Drop

8. lichie
    Strange question, but could you measure and post the physical dimensions of the amp? HxWxD?

9. bcoryh
    Not a strange question at all: 4" H x 17" W x 12" D

lichie likes this.
  10. bcoryh
    Bump

11. bcoryh
    Bump - New Price Drop

12. Hi-Fi-Apricity
    Pm Sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.