Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15815531
Post #1 of 1

skullguise

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
I'm able now to listen much more to speakers, and when I DO use headphones, it tends to be more a system where I work, which has Focal Clear's. My main system with the e-stat's hasn't been touched for a while, so I'm offering up my KGSS Carbon....may make a deal with Stax SR-007 MK II (black pads) as well. Hoping not to regret this...

Second owner, unit is in great shape with one cosmetic exception: the back plate on one side is pushed in against one heatsink; see picture and comparison to other side. Received it that way, and never any issues with function or sound (and sounds superb!).

Don't have the details on the specifics of the build, but given it's serial # 17 that may help for reference. I got it from original owner in July 2016, not sure of age at that point.

Lower-than-average price represents the cosmetic flaw and the age.....certainly not the sound or quality!

Let me know if interested in the 007's as well, we can discuss a package price.

My price includes ConUS shipping (US sale only) and PayPal fees.

EDIT: have received possible trade offers, not currently interested in trades. And will also include a Signal Cable after market power cord; was using it with the amp, good combo.

Thanks,

Todd - skullguise

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)