1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD! - Minty Woo Audio 6 - (UK Sale)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (25)
  1. SpudHarris Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Selling my absolutely mint WA6 which has been my home amp for probably the past 6-7 months. I bought it from another Head-fier who had it from new and sold it to me to fund his new interest of Mountain Biking..... The WA6 is astounding in terms of SQ and powers pretty much all my phones including my 600ohm DT880's and T1's.

Reason I'm contemplating selling is because I'm thinking of dropping a huge amount (for me anyhow) on what would be my last home amp, a WA22. It's an awful lot of money even just to get it delivered and through customs so not something I'm taking lightly and really need to know if I can fund it any time soon.

Edit: Was contemplating the WA22 but can't afford it at all at this point.

If you are looking here you probably know what it is but just to clarify. It's a Woo Audio 6 in black. Will come with the power lead and Jack's standard tubes + some fairly nice additional tubes, the Sophia alone is quite a lot of money.

Russian 5Z4G Rectifier (Stock)
    Rayteon 6DE7 x 2 (Stock)
    Sophia Princess Rectifier x 1
    Sylvania 6EW7 x 2
    RCA 6FD7 x 2

Looking for £480.00 £430.00+ Carriage. We can talk about how to get it to you to save money by maybe meeting up 1/2 way or something. I paid £550 without the additional tubes. Take into account that it costs an arm and a leg to get one of these to the UK in both terms of Custom Charges and actual Carriage.

Also Available Separately or we could stike a deal by combining with the amp:

1 x pair 6DE7 to 6SN7 tube adapters (£25.00)
    1 x pair 6DE7 to 6FG8 tube adapters (£25.00)
    1 x Genuine pair of Sylvania 6SN7 'Bad Boys' (£160.00)
    1 x rare pair of Sylvania 6SN7 Metal Base (£180.00)
    2 x pairs (yes two) of Tungsol Black Glass Round Plate 6SN7's (£180.00 per pair) 1 x sold
    1 x pair of Tungsol Black Glass Round Plate 6SN7's (£180.00) 
    1 x EML 5U4G Mesh Plate Rectifier (£150.00)
    1 x pair Tungsol Black Glass Round Plate 6FG8 (£75.00)
    1 x pair Sylvania Grey Glass 6FG8 (£50.00) 

Above prices are below what I paid. The 6SN7's are rare to say the least, in fact the TSBGRP's are basically extinct. All were bought by me as NOS and I have put very few hours on any of them. The TSBGRP's have always been kept in pairs so play time for each pair has been even.

If anyone is interested in the amp or separate tubes just drop me a line...

Lastly..... My Feedback here (both new and archive), Amazon and E-bay is 100% unblemished. You can deal with me with absolute confidence, I will expect the same (or similar) assurances from any potential buyers.

Thanks for looking.

Nigel

2. StAnToN2110
    sorry couldnt send any more PM's.

Thanks for the comment regarding being a low baller.

will leave it good luck with the sale.

3. SpudHarris Contributor
    [​IMG]

4. StAnToN2110
    sorry again i cant send any more PMs.

Im really sorry if i have offended you an way i havent meant to offend anyone, i only asked if the 450 would inculde shipping, you didnt state in your previous message so sorry.

how much would it be to inculde shipping.

i know you are concered dealing with me as im new, more than happy to provide you with any refrences you need, my userid on ebay is stanton2100 you can see i have a perfect score, message me on there if need to check who i am.

im also on avfourms under StAnToN again you can check my itrader rating.

again im really really sorry if i have offended you in any way it was not meant to and i apologise.

5. SpudHarris Contributor

Quote:

£480 is what I'm asking + carriage as stated in the original post. £450 is what I am willing to drop it to, again + carriage.

Like I said on the last pm, I'm not willing to enter into a transaction with someone who does business the way you do.

For the public unfortunately viewing this.... This guy has made some very low (almost insulting) offers and as I'm not in a massive rush I'd just like to hold off for the right buyer for my cherished WA6. Anyone interested, please check my feedback in my profile and signature to see what kind of person 'I' am....

Sorry that I've had to explain this publically.

Oh and BUMP!

6. StAnToN2110
    again im sorry i thought you could make an offer if it was insulting in any way again im sorry i was only trying to explain my offer, im really sorry about this. it does state 480 or best offer.

apologies i wont bother you any further with this.

7. SpudHarris Contributor
    Looking to fund other stuff so price drop. I paid £550 cash so this is a bargain...

8. SpudHarris Contributor
    Now £430 - Last price drop

[​IMG]

9. SpudHarris Contributor
    This has now been sold. Will be putting together classifieds for the boutique tubes soon as most are still available....

10. SpudHarris Contributor
    Didn't know you were in the market for one Matt, sorry buddy :frowning2:

If you ever score one come to me if you need Tung-sol Black Glass Round Plates or Sylvania 'Bad Boys' I have still got these here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.