SOLD: Mint-Condition 2013 Sennheiser HD650 (Price Includes Shipping)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 15, 2015 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ssrock64

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello, everyone. I bought this pair of HD650s from Head-Fi user mstorie via this ad back in February of last year, at which point they had only 25 hours on them and were nine months old. Since then I have only put a couple hundred additional hours on the pair at most, and they remain in flawless, like-new condition. The pads exhibit zero wear, there are not scratches on the headband or cups, and the cable has no imperfections or resting shape memory. I have truly babied this pair of headphones, even taking care to put plastic over them while I was away on trips so dust would not interfere with the drivers.

While I do very much enjoy the classic HD650 sound signature, I am selling because I perpetually go through cycles with my new gear in which I discover that I still prefer my ESP950 instead. I have spent much more head time with the Koss electrostats over the last year than with the HD650, and I feel that somebody else could appreciate this pair more. The price listed is firm given the condition of the headphones, and the fact that they come with their original presentation box, warranty and manual documents, packaging box, 1/8" extender, and included shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 U.S. states.

Thanks for viewing this ad, and hopefully you like what you see. Contact me via PM if you're interested. Payment is preferred via PayPal. Please accept my apologies for the low-quality photos; my phone is my only camera at the moment.

May 18, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #3 of 4

ssrock64

Headphoneus Supremus
  ...You could buy for new cheaper than this... 

The price on Amazon in the U.S. tends to fluctuate between about $265 and $350; as of this post it's $318. Once you factor in shipping cost (which I'm covering for my buyer), it turns out equal in the worst case, with a significant difference in price in the best case. There are some open-box offers and occasional flash discounts for cheaper than that, but even today in the HD650 impressions thread there were users discussing having received pairs with rock-hard earpads after paying $225 for discounted "new" pairs, an immediate $50 replacement cost. Besides, I have these for sale locally as well, and I'm confident I'll find a buyer one way or another. They're barely used.

May 18, 2015 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 4

avitron142

500+ Head-Fier
Sure! Whatever works for you 
smile.gif
 Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread