SOLD: Mini³ Portable Amplifier (DIY)
Nov 28, 2008 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

bperboy

Headphoneus Supremus
For sale is the Mini³ from AMB Labs. This amplifier is the high-performance option, which, according to AMB's website "... has higher output current capability and offers superior measured benchmarks especially with low impedance headphones. "

Further from the AMB Labs website, "Mini³ ("Mini cubed") is a high-quality DIY portable stereo amplifier for dynamic headphones. Designed to be a small battery-powered unit with built-in charging circuit, Mini³ provides high performance and excellent sound that belies its size and cost. Its footprint is almost exactly the size of a credit card, and it's about 0.9" (23mm) thick."

As I said above, this is the high performance Mini³, and the gain has been left at the default of 5. Also included is the appropriate wall charger for the 9V battery.

As for cost, I'd like $OLD, paypal highly preferred, shipped anywhere in the United States. Overseas is no problem, but there will be additional charges to cover the shipping. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

My particular Mini³ is in the clear Hammond case, with the pre-fabricated black end panels (pictures below).

1278617949_8bdba2b94e.jpg

Currently, there is a little chip off the front panel, where it says Mini^3, but it isn't very noticeable, and doesn't affect the performance in any way. If you'd like a photo of this minor cosmetic damage, please let me know; I can have pictures uploaded when I get back from break.

1279483918_ebb4b4838f.jpg

1278619713_7c6201d0fb.jpg

Photo showing front panel
20081201-153030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread