1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

<<SOLD>>: Meze Empyrean in Perfect Condition (Barely Burned + Little Use)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Pharmaboy, Jun 28, 2019.
Trader History (27)
  1. Pharmaboy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    <<THESE ARE SOLD>>

Original owner purchased the Empyrean in November, 2018, then put ~90 hrs on it (mostly burn-in time) by the time of sale (ie, hadn't fully burned in the headphone). I purchased the Empyrean (along w/his equally new Woo WA22, F.S. here) in March.

I finished burning the headphone in, but due to medical issues, have done very little listening since. I put ~10-15 hrs of head-time, total, on the Empyrean.

I've gone over this headphone closely under good light. I can't find a mark or flaw of any kind. There is a tiny scrape on the aluminum case (upper rt. in 1st picture). The sound is similarly flawless--exactly as others have described in the Empyrean thread & various reviews.

My price is $2,250. That includes shipping & Paypal fees in CONUS only.

FYI, I have the Woo WA22 F.S. here. If you are interested in purchasing the Empyrean + it, I can offer a pkg price.

Please no trade offers or lowballs.

Note: I'll have no computer access Saturday 6/29th; will be back online Sunday 6/30th. So if you PM me on Saturday, you'll get a reply the following day.

1A - Case.JPG 1B - Case.JPG 1C - Case.jpg 3 - Crystal.jpg 4 - 1 x Earcup.JPG 4B - 1 x Earcup.JPG 5 - from top.JPG 6 - from top.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  2. azeral
    PM'd/paid

:)

3. jinxy245
    Quick bump for an awesome Head-Fier, buy with confidence.

I have had ears on this pair, they are in top notch shape and sound delicious!

Hifiearspeakers and azeral like this.
  4. azeral
    I was a little worried buying these without having heard them, but now I'm particularly excited :D

jinxy245 likes this.
  5. Pharmaboy
    Wow. Anthony, you are a true pal!

jinxy245 likes this.
  6. Hifiearspeakers
    Another free bump for a great head-fier!

jinxy245 and Pharmaboy like this.
  7. Pharmaboy
    Thanks!

I've met some fine people here, and you & Anthony are top of the list...

Hifiearspeakers likes this.