SOLD!!! Meier Corda HA-2 MkII SE (220V-230V)
Dec 27, 2007 at 11:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

MaZa

Headphoneus Supremus
My Meier is an excellent amp in its own way, and the crossfeed is something to die for, but it wasnt that good match for my headphones other than RS1, for MY tastes that is. So off these go. Its is in excellent condition, and built like a tank.

Sonically this is very neutral, so if you want analytical and airy amplifier this is definetly way to go. I think this used to be Meiers second best model of his older black amp line, IIRC. It also boasts some good adjusting possibilities: It has normal 0ohm output, and 120ohm output if you like more rounder sound or you have headphones designed for 120ohm output. It also has +-1db switches for either boosting or recessing lowmid to bass region and/or uppermid to treble region. Very slight differences, sort of fine tuning. And of course, it has crossfeed switch, off, low and mid strength. Volume is adjusted with stepped attentuator.

Should be an excellent match for DT770 or Sennheisers, I believe. It atleast sounded great on my RS1.

If anyone has anything interesting for trade, I'm listening. Will trade to headphones like HD650, Darth Beyers, AD2000, D5000 and so on... Tube amps and sources are also considered.

330€ Including shipping in Finland, 340€ including shipping to EU country by ground. Airmail is more.

*edit* VHP2 amp bought.

*edit2* Here is a picture.

HA-2SE002.jpg

Dec 28, 2007 at 12:24 AM Post #5 of 14

SK138

Headphoneus Supremus
Antony, thank you for being a match maker
wink.gif
I will PM Maza.

Users who are viewing this thread