USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. Anywhere
Jan 25, 2019 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Schwibbles

100+ Head-Fier
SOLD!!

I bought these new at the end of September and they have only been used lightly since. As such, they are in very good condition.

These are the newest, removable cable model.

Will come with original cable and pouch but will not come with the original box. The original box is not made to have the headphones be put back inside of it easily.
I will include a Monoprice water resistant and shock proof case (see pictures). I will also include extra pad rings for easy pad swapping and Dekoni Attenuation Rings so you do not lose any bass response when you pad swap.
The ZMF pads seen in the pictures will not be included. The original (unused) pads will be the only pads included with the headphones.
Essentially, you'll get everything it normally comes with new, but with the Monoprice case, some attenuation filters, and extra pad rings.

There is one tiny blemish on the left ear cup (see pictures). It is not a scratch and cannot be felt so I do not know what it is. It randomly appeared during a time when it was being stored in the the case.

Feel free to ask any questions.

I am asking $350 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. Buyer pays all shipping (and associated) fees if outside CONUS.

Pictures here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread